HomeFebruary 14, 2022 2023-05-09 11:08
Add a touch of luxury to all your events by handing out the most coveted party favours, customised by Maison de Fouzdar. Our fragrant favours instantly bring back a wave of good memories with every spritz.
Thank your guests with the most luxurious party favours that make your events even more memorable
Send your guests a royal invite with our customised wedding favours and invites. Nothing smells more inviting than Maison de Fouzdar’s exclusive blends!
Specially curated and personalised perfume hampers to fit all your festival gifting needs. Spread love and light to all your loved ones by sending them a bespoke Maison de Fouzdar hamper.
How To Use
Applying perfume may sound like just another step in our beauty routines. However, there’s more to it than meets the eye. Maximise the intensity and longevity of our exclusive fragrances by following these easy steps:
- Moisturise and hydrate your skin with an unscented body butter or lotion and then follow up with perfume.
- Spray the perfume onto your pulse points- the insides of your wrists, inner elbows, behind your ear lobes and knees. The pulse points have a slightly higher temperature than the rest of the body and naturally diffuse the fragrance throughout the day.
- Spray the perfume and let it stay, instead of rubbing it in. Rubbing in perfume causes the top notes to fade and evaporate instead of settling in which changes the scent and doesn’t allow it to mingle with your skin’s natural oils.
- Instead of spraying perfume all over, dab it onto your pulse points and then do what we call a “spritz and step.” Spray your perfume in front of you, then walk right into it and back out. This will leave a light layer on your clothes, and make sure you’re covered (without overdoing it).
- Spraying your clothes is a great way of smelling fresh and lovely all day long. Spray your clothes with a few spritzes and leave a fragrant trail wherever you go.